Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer
5 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer - Market-Leading Entertainment Organisation - London - £50,000- £55,000
A rare opportunity has emerged for an indirect procurement generalist to take the next step in their career and manage the full end to end procurement process for multiple indirect categories for a true household name in the entertainment industry!
The successful applicant will have complete autonomy over £multi-million spends across all non-IT categories within a well-established procurement function that provides the perfect environment for progression and development!
As Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer, you will:
- Have the opportunity to manage the entire end to end process for all non-IT procurement, across categories including but not limited to Marketing, FM and Professional Services
- Interact with niche and high profile suppliers from all corners of the globe in order to find the best, and most sustainable, cost solutions for the company
- Develop close and long-lasting relationships with C-level stakeholders who will be working in close proximity to the procurement function
- Receive an ideal combination of autonomy and first-class management tailored to your individual requirements to allow you to develop your skills and progress quickly to a procurement manager position
Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer, required background:
- Exposure to end to end category management with any indirect procurement categories, ideally across Marketing, FM or Professional Services procurement
- Evidence of strong achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
- Desire to work in a non-corporate environment, embrace change and be creative in your working style
- Strong academic background (Degree + working towards CIPS beneficial but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to take on a position of more responsibility within a best-in-class procurement function as they make a progressive step in their procurement career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement, FM Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, senior buyer, buyer, Entertainment, Media
Apply for Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly