IT Procurement Category Lead / Best-In-Class / £65K
4 days left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Category Manager / Nationally Renowned Brand Presence / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Do you have strong past experience within IT Procurement and looking to utilize that within a procurement opportunity that will open many doors for you in the future? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This organization has extensive brand presence and is seeking an IT Procurement Category Manager to join its procurement team. You will play an essential role within this organization as procurement is integral to operations. Not only will you gain exposure to industry leading stakeholders, including a newly appointed high-profile Chief Technology Officer, you will work within a company that provides a rare company culture in terms of valuing its employees.
IT Procurement Category Manager role, responsibilities include…
- Taking lead on execution of all relevant IT procurement activities involved with the end-to-end IT Procurement Process; from market analysis and benchmarking to strategic sourcing and competitive tender
- Liaising closely with the Technology department to provide expert advise and support on supplier strategy development, sourcing options and commercial needs
- Create, develop and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders; including internal Technology colleagues and high-profile suppliers
- Sourcing a variety of IT procurement sub-categories; from software and hardware to networks and telecoms - all dependent on strategic business needs
IT Procurement Category Manager, ideal requirements…
- CIPS and Degree would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in IT Procurement; either public or private sector
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, communication and negotiation
- Capable of working autonomously and working within a dynamic environment to effectively respond to business requirements
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management
Apply for IT Procurement Category Lead / Best-In-Class / £65K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly