IT Procurement Category Manager / Professional Services
4 days left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Category Manager / Global Professional Services / Bristol / £45,000 - £50,000 / Extensive Benefits
Are you looking for an IT procurement opportunity within a world-renowned organisation with access to an abundance of technological resources to drive success? If so, this role is perfect for you.
This highly reputable Professional Services organisation is offering an exciting new opportunity as an IT Procurement Category manager. This company has gained its established worldwide reputation from not only striving for unique innovation but for providing a rare supportive company culture.
Not only will you work within an extremely successful company, with exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, the additional benefits are endless. From a performance related bonus and annual salary review to an extremely attractive holiday allowance and pension, the offering is not one to miss out on.
To apply for this IT category procurement manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Play an essential role in delivery of the end-to-end procurement process including maintaining best-in-class policy, process and services
- Managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders; effectively align with internal colleagues to gather, assess and challenge business requirements appropriately with external stakeholders whilst preserving relationships
- Undertaking business need analysis to consistently explore general improvement solutions and make appropriate recommendations for effective cost optimisation
- Proactively monitor local suppliers as well as negotiate and implement contracts across multiple categories to aid compliance
To apply for this IT Category Manager role, you will need…
- Strong A level education is essential, degree and/or CIPS would be ideal
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous
- Past experience within procurement is essential, particularly in relation to IT procurement and technology categories such as Hardware, Software, Telecoms and Cloud services
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Hardware Procurement, Software Procurement
Apply for IT Procurement Category Manager / Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly