Category Lead Technology-Leading UK Media Firm
4 days left
- Full Time
Category Lead Technology for Leading UK Entertainment Company-London-£60-70k + Strong Benefits
A long-standing entertainment organization based in London, which has acted as a catalyst for making the UK renowned for its production sector. With a strong reputation as an entertainment award winner, this organization has a proven record of success and innovation.
The Category Lead role requires a driven individual with experience in technology procurement and the ability to manage stakeholder relations. The Category Lead will report directly to the financial department, regarding the acquisition of IT related indirect goods and services, ensuring that they aid the business' strategic objectives. This is a challenging role, since the organization is known for its success, the expectations of the procurement team are extremely high, hence allowing employees to work with some of the best procurement professionals in the industry.
The key responsibilities of a Procurement Category Lead include:
- Advise and support the development of supplier strategy and sourcing across the Technology Cost Base.
- Lead key IT procurement tasks in accordance with policies: market analysis competitive tenders and benchmarking.
- Personally manage specific RFPs
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relations.
Essential requirements of this role:
- A proven track record in technology procurement
- Experience of managing outsourced relations
- A strong understanding of contract law
- Experience of contracting models
It would be beneficial to:
- Have experience in non-technological sourcing
- Proven success in decision making, whilst leading a team or project
- Have experience within the entertainment industry
If you are a highly motivated individual, then please apply to work for this award-winning organization.
If you have any queries, please contact Alicia on jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: Procurement, indirect procurement, category manager, category lead, entertainment, public, stakeholder management, London, Essex, Kent, CIPS, MCIPS, degree, supplier strategy, sourcing, technology, technology procurement, strategic procurement, technology cost base, RFP, outsourced relations management, contract law, contracting models, IT procurement, software, hardware.
Apply for Category Lead Technology-Leading UK Media Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly