Sweet Treats Buyer - Chertsey- FTSE 100 Company - £30-40k
5 days left
- Full Time
This FTSE 100 Company is hiring an ambitious procurement professional to work as a buyer for a bakery and desserts organisation. As an integral part of their procurement function, with an overall budget of over £1 billion spend, you'll have the opportunity to take on growing levels of responsibility. Are you "hungry" to challenge yourself?
As a buyer for this well-renowned organisation, you will be supporting the entire end-to-end procurement process, working with a large procurement team of over 200 procurement professionals, which will surround you with experience and skill to develop you further. This will not only enhance your skill sets and knowledge, but it will springboard you up the career ladder within this ever-expanding organisation.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Deliver procurement strategies, with continuous improvement rates
- Work alongside key stakeholders to exercise strategic strategies
- Execute sourcing initiatives
- Negotiate pricing within the desserts category
- Analysis on buyer power within the market place
To be successful as a Buyer, you must:
- Proven track record working within food procurement and sourcing in a Buyer or Senior Buyer role
- Possess experience with procurement systems
- Be driven and target driven
- Have strong analytical skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Have experience with market analysis
It would be beneficial if:
- MCIPS/CIPS qualified
- Have experience working with end-to-end procurement
- Have experience executing key contracts
If you are a buyer, with an arsenal of skills and ambition, then please apply for this role!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, supply chain, buyer, senior buyer, market analysis, food market, desserts market, FTSE 100, global, spend, direct, indirect, data analysis, end-to-end, contracts, stakeholders, stakeholder management, purchasing, spend, procurement strategy, strategy, strategic projects, industry analysis, sourcing, food sourcing, procurement systems, private sector, challenge, London, Chertsey, Twickenham, Heathrow, retail.
Apply for Sweet Treats Buyer - Chertsey- FTSE 100 Company - £30-40k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly