Global Head of IT Supplier Management
6 days left
- Full Time
Global Head of IT Supplier Management - Multinational Financial Services Organisation - London - £150,000 - £170,000 + Excellent Packages
A household name in the financial services industry is looking for a senior IT / Supplier Relationship Management expert to completely redesign their outdated global vendor management framework!
The successful applicant will be the key contact for a handful of Tier 1 suppliers that deliver hundreds of £millions of IT services and capabilities for this organization worldwide! The impact this individual will make will be rolled out across the business and proceed to affect all supplier/vendor relationship management across the organization.
If you are looking for a Senior Commercial role at a Global Blue-Chip, where you can make a huge long-term impact, then this is the role for you!
As Global Head of IT Supplier Management, you will: -
- Design, Build and Implement a brand new, best-in-class vendor management framework that will affect how all suppliers/vendors are interacted with across all global business functions
- Lead a small, highly capable team that will specialize in modernizing the way in which this organization manages its suppliers/vendors; delegating different suppliers/regions between a team of 5/6
- Develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite stakeholders at business-critical Tier 1 suppliers, completely altering the way in which they have been managed previously
- Assess Risk and Compliance aligned with financial services regulations, building these processes into how your framework operates
- Have opportunities in the near future to move into a Director position, heading up Global Strategy for Relationship Management
Global Head of IT Supplier Management, Required Background: -
- Excellent technical IT knowledge, the ability to interact and converse with senior technology stakeholders both internally and externally. Operational IT experience is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of building an SRM / Vendor Management framework in the past, ideally having successfully modernized existing processes
- Exposure to a regulated environment such as Financial Services or Aerospace/Defence is beneficial but not essential
- Multi-tiered team management experience within a Blue-Chip organization is beneficial
- Strong academic is beneficial but not essential at this level
Opportunities such as this one do not come about often! If you are Senior IT SRM / Vendor Management Professional who is looking for an unparalleled opportunity to put your stamp on a Global Fortune 500 organisation then this is the role for you!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: Technology, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Vendor Management, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Head of SRM, IT SRM, strategic SRM, strategic partnerships, procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, technology procurement, contract management, London
Apply for Global Head of IT Supplier Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly