Global Procurement Process Lead - Purchase to Order
7 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Process Lead - Purchase to Order - central London - £120,000 + car allowance + bonus
A leading global FTSE 100 firm seeks a high-achieving Global Process Lead (Purchase to Order) expert to join and lead the Source to Pay transformation team, the role is pivotal in driving the benefit and value from their future buy processes.
In this role you will own the relationships necessary to implement the buying deliverables both across the business and with the transformation partner teams where required, demonstrating understanding of the financial and operational consequences of performance.
In this role you will lead and support process walkthroughs to ensure business understanding and drive adoption of the solution. You will develop and maintain training material, process documentation and other supporting material, whilst working with the technical, change and business teams to define and agree the cut over and business readiness plans.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience:
- Deep and extensive knowledge and understanding of the procurement business process area and principles within a Global organisation
- Experience of working in organisations with variety of procurement channels to multiple business units across multiple geographies
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise of design and implementation of Ariba Guided Buying, including catalogues and document automation.
- Experience of implementing SAP S/4 Hana with Ariba Guided Buying
- C-level stakeholder engagement
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Apply for Global Procurement Process Lead - Purchase to Order
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly