Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / Industry-Leading
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / Globally Industry-Leading / Financial Services / Flexi Working / Manchester / £40,000 - £45,000 + Extensive Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for a procurement opportunity with a household brand that will provide you extensive IT procurement exposure and rapid career progression? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
Within this IT Procurement Category Manager role you will be working for a globally reputable Financial Services organisation that's committed to not only innovating offerings that help improve customer lives, but also continuously strive to provide a supportive environment for all employees.
This heritage company is a global leader within Financial Services and has therefore acquired a wealth of knowledge and reputation, all of which you will gain invaluable exposure to. This is not an opportunity to miss out on.
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager responsibilities…
- Lead delivery of the end-to-end IT procurement process; including a range of IT sub-categories such as software, hardware and networks
- Manage and implement IT procurement strategy that effectively increases efficiency, maintains compliance as well as reducing cost whilst adhering to best practice
- Undertake excellent stakeholder management; liaise with internal colleagues to gather, assess and challenge business requirements as well as monitoring and collation of key suppliers
- Successfully negotiate and implement contracts, ensuring compliance to the agreed performance, quality and delivery levels
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- Degree / CIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, particularly in relation to IT procurement and IT sub-categories such as software and hardware
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, stakeholder management and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, Indirect Procurement, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Hardware, Software, Technology, Purchasing Procurement, Manchester, Bolton, Professional Services, Procurement Manager