Marketing Category Manager - Top 4 Consulting Firms - London
Marketing Category Manager - FTSE 100 - Top 4 Consulting Firms - London
- £55k + generous benefits
This FTSE 100 company is one of the top 4 consultancy firms in the world and is responsible for delivering quality financial advisory services. The company culture strongly focuses staff development and empowerment, making the workplace thrive.
Working for the internal professional services as a Marketing Category Manager, you will be responsible for tasks such as strategic sourcing, relationship and risk management, and will be reporting to the Procurement Category Manager. You will enable supply chain realignment and enhance internal service quality within the business. If you are willing to add your strategic sourcing experience to this FTSE 100 company, then it may be the role for you.
You can expect the following responsibilities:
- Strategic sourcing of goods and services: Support and enhance sourcing activity within sales and marketing, identifying new opportunities, expanding product categories to meet product demand, leading market research.
- Relationship management: Advise the stakeholders within the sales and marketing function, develop and maintain new relations within the marketing function.
- Risk management: Negotiate service contracts, service level agreements and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to, facilitating legal support, ensure that marketing is a profitable business function with the lowest costs possible.
To be successful you must:
- MCIPS qualified
- Have a proven track record of procurement and sourcing experience
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience identifying and managing risks.
It would be beneficial to:
- Have a proven track record working within the marketing function.
- Have sales and marketing experience, dealing with commodities.
- Experience with the Coupa S2P tool.
If you are an experienced market procurement and sourcing professional and are ready for the challenge of working for one of the world's top 4 consulting firms, then apply for this role!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, supply, supply chain, marketing, marketing and sales, marketing function, professional services, procurement manager, FTSE 100, Consultancy, Global, commodities, contracts, negotiation, financial, procurement systems, spend, risk management, stakeholder relationships, private sector, mcips, cips, experience, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, s2p, category manager, London, Kent, Essex, England, South East.
Apply for Marketing Category Manager - Top 4 Consulting Firms - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly