Commercial Contracts Manager, Global Pharma Firm
Commercial Contracts Manager - Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Major - competitive salary + Benefits - Modern Central London Offices
Due to outstanding YoY performance, Fortune50 pharmaceutical giant seeks a high-achieving contract compliance expert to enter a highly-strategic position in their team, tasked with implementing best in class processes for the management of supply agreements. Operating in a cross-functional environment, the successful individual will partner with executives across multiple areas of the business to define and implement the strategy for compliance & contract processes. Joining an organisation going through a period of extensive growth, the successful individual will have rapid growth opportunities following the creating and implementation of this business unit.
Manager, Contract Compliance Role profile:-
- Lead global compliance strategy development and deal execution for a 30,000+ product portfolio
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Spearhead major change in the organisation, creating robust process to ensure beneficial supplier partnership
- Engage executive stakeholders across multiple areas of the business to influence change
- Impressive background in contract compliance with the ability to identify beneficial terms and put in place a process for the organisation to extract value from supplier engagements
- Experience managing relationships with major players in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement change management programmes and process improvement
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Apply for Commercial Contracts Manager, Global Pharma Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly