Category Specialist-Professional Services-£50k+benefits
Senior Category Specialist - Professional Services - FTSE 100 - Lon Blue-Chip- London - £50k+ Competitive Bonus and Benefits Structure
This FTSE 100 company is one of the top 4 consultancy firms in the world and is responsible for delivering quality financial advisory services. The company culture strongly focuses staff development and empowerment, making the workplace thrive.
Working as a generalist for the professional services function, you will be responsible for a wide array of tasks, including HR, marketing, facilities management and much more. You will be report to the Head of Procurement and will support the entire function with your array of knowledge. By developing and implementing strategies, you will enhance sourcing activity, identify new opportunities and support the entire procurement function.
You can expect the following responsibilities:
- Facilities Management- Managing budgets for facilities, including buildings, ensuring all health and security standards are met.
- Human Resources- Assist with the recruitment of procurement professionals, and ensure that all policies are adhered to.
- Marketing- Monitor media to ensure point of sales enhance the procurement process.
- Strategic sourcing of goods and services: Support and enhance sourcing activity within sales and marketing, identifying new opportunities, expanding product categories to meet product demand, leading market research.
- Relationship management: Advise the stakeholders within the sales and marketing function, develop and maintain new relations within the marketing function.
- Risk management: Negotiate service contracts, service level agreements and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to, facilitating legal support, ensure that marketing is a profitable business function with the lowest costs possible.
To be successful you should:
- Be MCIPS qualified
- Have experience working within professional services
- Have experience working a strategic procurement role
- Have experience working in indirect procurement
- Be able to demonstrate capability in a variety of procurement areas.
If you are an experienced indirect procurement professional and are ready for the challenge of working for one of the world's top 4 consulting firms, then apply for this role!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, supply, supply chain, marketing, marketing and sales, marketing function, professional services, procurement manager, FTSE 100, Consultancy, Global, commodities, contracts, negotiation, financial, procurement systems, spend, risk management, stakeholder relationships, private sector, mcips, cips, experience, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, s2p, category manager, London, Kent, Essex, England, South East., indirect, generalist, indirect procurement, procurement generalist
Apply for Category Specialist-Professional Services-£50k+benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly