Category Manager - Energy - Bristol & Hybrid working - £50k+
Category Manager - Renewable Energy - Bristol + other location & Hybrid working - £50k + Car Allowance
This progressive waste management organisation is looking for a driven procurement manager to assist them with the key transformations occurring within the business. Following a change of ownership, procurement managers will assist with innovative and strategic approaches to transformational change. Due to the company's progressive nature, the opportunities for personal and career development are vast.
As a category manager, working with the procurement and supply chain function, you will be responsible for working across diverse area of spends, including maintenance services, machinery and Capex. Working closely with stakeholders and third parties you will be responsible for ensuring the organization gets the best value for money, alongside the lowest risk.
Within this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for a large portfolio of up spend, working across category areas including but not limited to: Capex, MRO, Raw Materials & Maintenance Services
- Tender, negotiate and award key contracts, which usually are between the value of £5-10m
- Develop and implement innovative strategies in areas of key business spend
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the best results
- Produce regular reports on business spend and discuss with key stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be degree qualified, or equivalent
- Be CIPS qualified
- Strong experience working within a relevant industry such as manufacturing, energy or waste management
- Have an in depth understanding of the contract management & negotiation process
- Have experience working end-to-end procurement
If you're an experienced procurement professional and are keen to join a progressive organization with great career development prospects, then apply today!
If you have any queries, please contact Alicia on jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: procurement, procure, supply chain, supply chain management, vendor management, transformation, transformational change, career development, career opportunities, category manager, procurement manager, strategy, strategic approach, negotiation, contracts, stakeholder management, risk management, degree, cips, mcips, waste, waste management, facilities, end-to-end procurement, leadership, flexible working, remote working, car allowance, Bristol, South West, Bath, Yate, West.
Apply for Category Manager - Energy - Bristol & Hybrid working - £50k+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly