Buyer - BWS
Procurement Buyer - Beer, Wine, & Spirits - Leading Global Food and Beverage Distribution company - London/UK Wide - £30-45k + Benefits
This globally leading food and beverage distribution giant is looking for an A-grade up-and-coming procurement professional specializing in beverages, in particular Beer, Wine, & Spirits, to join their best-in-class procurement function. This is a great opportunity for an up-and-coming procurement professional to take their career to new heights in a fast paced and exciting environment.
If you are looking for fast career development in an environment created for nurturing talent through their great training program then this is a great opportunity for you.
As a procurement Beer, Wine, & Spirits Buyer your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with the procurement team building and implementing category strategies with the category managers to induce efficiency across key projects
- Work directly with the Category Manager to drive savings and value by conducting market analysis and negotiating with suppliers
- Engage with the team and stakeholders on the current and future plans of the procurement function in the indirect space
As a procurement Beer, Wine, & Spirits Buyer You will need:
- Experience in procuring hot beverages
- Experience in FMCG and retail
- Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPS desired not necessary
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity then send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Buyer, Beer, wine & spirit, London, Nationwide, Procurement Buyer, Food, Beverages, FMCG, Global, Procurement, CIPS, Retail, Graduate, Procurement