FM Category Manager - FTSE 250 - London - £45-65k
Category Manager - FM - FTSE 250 - Global Professional Services - London - Regional Travel - £45-65k
This global organisation focuses on commercial real estate services, and strives for strategic transformation to allow for the transformation of not only the company, but the entire real estate industry. If you are a highly ambitious procurement professional with FM experience, then this may be the role for you.
As a category manager you will report directly into the Head of Procurement, and will be responsible for procurement within the area of facilities. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders across the globe, including areas such as Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
As FM Category Manager you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Managing category spend across facilities areas, included but not limited to: waste management, lighting, cleaning services, security and catering.
- Managing FM internally and externally across on a global scale, across the EMEA region
- Developing strategies, of various lengths, which are linked with overall business objectives
- Lead innovative strategic procurement projects and provide expert guidance to the procurement function, on all areas of FM
- Using industry intelligence to discover new suppliers and manage risks within the current supply base
- Analyzing financial information and provide opportunities for improvement
To be successful you will need:
- MCIPs qualification
- University degree or equivalent
- To act as a regional ambassador for best practice within the procurement profession
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Experience working on a regional/global basis
- Ability to run 3-4 projects simultaneously
If you are an experienced within FM and are keen to join a global company, then apply today!
If you have any queries, please contact Alicia on jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: procurement, procure, supply chain, strategic, strategic sourcing, supply, supply chain management, stakeholder management, contracts, negotiation, facilities, facilities management, HR, waste management, cleaning, security, catering, global, regional, EMEA, Africa, Europe, Middle-East, head of procurement, risk, risk management, analysing, mcips, cips, degree, best practices, project, project procurement, London, Kent, Surrey, Essex.