Senior Procurement Buyer / 6 Month FTC
Senior Procurement Buyer / National Brand Presence / Manchester / Progression Opportunities / Flexible Working / 6 Month FTC / £25,000 - £30,000
Following a restructuring of the procurement team in preparation for an exciting new high-profile project, this nationally renowned organization is seeking a passionate Senior Procurement Buyer to join its team. Within this exciting procurement opportunity you will gain exposure to a range of Indirect Procurement categories, from FM Procurement and Utilities to Marketing Procurement.
You will have the chance to be guided by best-in-class senior stakeholders, but also provided the opportunity to work autonomously and individually progress your procurement abilities. Although this is a 6 month FTC procurement opportunity, it is highly likely to turn into a permanent position should both sides wish.
Within this Senior Procurement Buyer opportunity, you will…
- Provide essential support to the Category Manager in terms of defining, implementing and delivering strategic procurement plans for a variety of procurement categories
- Aid in delivery of the end-to-end procurement process; from sourcing through to contract drafting, thus gaining invaluable experience
- Undertake excellent stakeholder management, both with internal senior colleagues and key external suppliers; particularly in relation contract and performance management
- Continuously evaluate category procurement spend to proactively suggest and develop cost saving initiatives in order to secure best value and maximization of economies of scale
To apply for this Senior Procurement Buyer position, you need…
- A self-starter attitude with a drive to learn
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; ideally within Indirect Procurement categories such as, Professional Services procurement, IT Procurement and FM procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Senior Procurement Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Analyst, Manchester, Stockport, Leeds, Sheffield
Apply for Senior Procurement Buyer / 6 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly