IT Category Manager - FTSE 100 - Birmingham - £55k
IT Category Manager - FTSE 100 - Birmingham - £50-55k + generous benefits
This FTSE 100 company is one of the top 4 consultancy firms in the world and is responsible for delivering quality financial advisory services. The company culture strongly focuses staff development and empowerment, making the workplace thrive.
Working for the internal professional services as an IT Category Manager, you will be responsible for tasks such as strategic sourcing, relationship and risk management, and will be reporting to the Procurement Category Manager. You will enable supply chain realignment and enhance internal service quality within the business. If you are willing to add your strategic sourcing experience to this FTSE 100 company, then it may be the role for you.
You can expect the following responsibilities:
- Strategic sourcing of goods and services: Support and enhance sourcing activity with the IT function, identifying new opportunities, expanding product categories to meet product demand, and implementing new software where necessary.
- Relationship management: Advise the stakeholders on the IT procurement function, develop and maintain new relations, and ensure best practices are followed.
- Risk management:Negotiate service contracts, service level agreements, ensuring all IT practices and software adhere to GDPR practices and legal regulations.
To be successful you must:
- MCIPS qualified
- Degree qualified or equivilent
- Have a proven track record of procurement and sourcing experience within the IT function
- Experience negotiating contracts within the IT category.
- Experience identifying and managing risks related to IT software
It would be beneficial to:
- Have sales and marketing experience, dealing with commodities.
- Experience with the Coupa S2P tool.
If you are an experienced market procurement and sourcing professional and are ready for the challenge of working for one of the world's top 4 consulting firms, then apply for this role!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, supply, supply chain, IT, hardware, software, IT procurement, professional services, procurement manager, FTSE 100, Consultancy, Global, commodities, contracts, negotiation, financial, procurement systems, spend, risk management, stakeholder relationships, private sector, mcips, cips, experience, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, s2p, category manager, London, Kent, Essex, England, South East.
Apply for IT Category Manager - FTSE 100 - Birmingham - £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly