Category Manager - Blue Chip - £60K - Birmingham
Category Manager Professional Services - Blue Chip - £60K + Benefits - New Birmingham Office
A global financial organisation with over 150 years' experience is looking for an ambitious and experienced category manager to join their world-class work environment . This blue-chip company is hiring for their brand new office based in central Birmingham, which offers vast personal development and career progression.
As a Category Manager you will be reporting to the Global Category Lead and will be the driving force behind procurement and vendor expenses. This associate level position supports strategy creation and execution, whilst driving initiatives and promoting best practices. This collaborative role partners with the internal and external legal counsel to ensure that all business agreements are utilised to their full potential, in order to add long term value to all stakeholders, including its employees.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience in strategic sourcing and category management
- Have experience working with professional services, including HR, legal, consulting and financial matters
- Degree at 2:1 or higher, or equivalent qualification
- Have functional expertise, and good understandings of strategic procurement
- Possess strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Be a driven an motivated individual, and team player
It would be preferable if:
- You have CIPS/MCIPS qualification
- Have experience handling high-profile contracts
- Have experience in professional fees procurement
- Have of the Ariba, PMWeb and other sourcing tools
If you are a Category Manager with aspirations to climb the career ladder within procurement, then please apply for this role!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, supply, indirect, experience, finance, financial procurement, p2p, strategy, strategy management, third party governance, blue chip organisations, vendor management, global strategies, demand management, cips, mcips, degree, commercial management, compliance, category lead, category manager, professional services, FM, facilities management, HR, human resources, legal, travel, consulting, generalist, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands.
Apply for Category Manager - Blue Chip - £60K - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly