Assistant Indirect Procurement Category Manager / £30K
Assistant Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Industry - Leading Organisation / Flexi Working / Manchester / £25,000 - £30,000
Are you looking for a procurement opportunity within an industry-leading organization where you can gain invaluable exposure to a range of indirect procurement categories? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
With an upcoming high-profile project, this industry-leading organization is seeking a passionate member to join its team as an Assistant Indirect Procurement Category manager. Not only will you work alongside a range of best-in-class senior colleagues, you will have the opportunity to work within an exciting national project.
You will gain expert guidance from your procurement team, as well as have the opportunity to work autonomously. The opportunity to work within a variety of indirect procurement categories will enable you to gain generalist indirect procurement experience, thus opening many doors for you in the future.
Assistant Indirect Procurement Category Manager, responsibilities…
- Provide essential support to the Category Manager in terms of defining, implementing and delivering strategic procurement plans for a variety of procurement categories
- Aid in delivery of the end-to-end procurement process; from sourcing through to contract drafting, thus gaining invaluable experience
- Undertake excellent stakeholder management, both with internal senior colleagues and key external suppliers; particularly in relation contract and performance management
- Continuously evaluate category procurement spend to proactively suggest and develop cost saving initiatives in order to secure best value and maximization of economies of scale
Assistant Indirect Procurement Category Manager, requirements…
- A self-starter attitude with a drive to learn
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; ideally within Indirect Procurement categories such as, Professional Services procurement, IT Procurement and FM procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Senior Procurement Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Analyst, Manchester, Stockport, Leeds, Sheffield
Apply for Assistant Indirect Procurement Category Manager / £30K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly