Indirect Procurement Manager / Greenfield / Flexi Working
Indirect Procurement Manager / Greenfield / Events / London / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £60,000
Are you looking to utilise your indirect procurement experience in an exciting organisation with a Greenfield procurement function, whereby you can imprint your procurement approach? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
Following extensive business growth this organisation is seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager to join its team. You will have the opportunity to set up the procurement function with responsibility over a range of Indirect Procurement categories.
You will have the chance to drive change and provide essential delivery of all procurement activity in a cost effective and sustainable way. Working closely with other internal teams, such as production and finance, you will become the main point of contact for procurement.
Within this Indirect Procurement Manager opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on engagement with all necessary business stakeholders to develop an effective procurement and sourcing strategy that facilitates cost optimisation; undertake excellent supplier relationship management and negotiation
- Supervise the day-to-day procurement activities, especially in terms of providing excellent guidance for 3 direct reports; ensure timely execution whilst continuously managing risk
- Consistently identify and implement new opportunities that drive continuous improvement in the supply base and procurement processes
- Provide essential support in the management and delivery of various high-profile project through a collaborative approach with internal teams
To apply for this Indirect Procurement Manager opportunity, you will need…
- Previous procurement experience within either a Greenfield function, hospitality, events or similar functions
- Strong skills surrounding communication, negotiation and stakeholder management
- Desire and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience surrounding contract management and tendering would be beneficial
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist Procurement, Events, Marketing, Hospitality, Greenfield procurement function, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, London, Crawley, Eastbourne
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager / Greenfield / Flexi Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly