Procurement - Category Manager - Construction
Procurement Senior Buyer - Construction- Hampshire/Surrey area - £50-60k
A Unique and interesting opportunity has just arisen with a £multi-million Technology Defense Company for a Procurement Construction Specialist to join their best-in-class procurement function. They are seeking an individual with knowledge of the construction category, having dealt with contracts and frameworks to take the reigns and drive innovation throughout.
Procurement Construction Manager Responsibility:
- Managing a large spend across all envelope services and their sub-categories
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company may take advantage of them.
- Negotiate, and create relationships with, internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market.
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place
Experience of a Procurement Construction Category manager:
- Have experience across a broad range of project sizes in construction
- Knowledge of different contracts - NEC3 etc
- Evidence of good relationship building
- Proven contract negotiation skills
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Construction, Category Manager, Farnborough, Hampshire, NEC3, FIDIC, Construction Frameworks, Procurement, JCT, Buyer, Strategic buyer, Construction, Procurement
Apply for Procurement - Category Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly