Procurement Indirect Buyer
Indirect Procurement Junior Buyer - Regionally recognized transport company - Manchester/flexible - £25-30k + benefits!
A huge opportunity for a junior procurement professional has arisen to join one of the UKs largest transportation company on a really exciting expansion project they are currently undertaking. They are looking for an ambitious Junior buyer to work along side the category manager of the indirect spend to transform the category, developing and implementing new strategies to best improve cost efficiency.
With training and development at the forefront of their program, you will have a clear and fast-track path to further develop your career to more senior levels.
As an Indirect Procurement Junior Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the delivery of the end-to-end procurement cycle
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers managing contracts to hit target and initiate cost savings
- Manage and influence key stakeholders building collaborative relationships to give the procurement agenda credibility also identifying corporate risk and informing all parties
As an Indirect Procurement Junior Buyer you will have:
- Experience of buying within the indirect procurement category specifically within technology, engineering, marketing and facilities
- Business and commercial acumen
- CIPS/MCIPS - Desirable
- Degree educated or equivalent
If this is an opportunity that fits your skills then send across your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, London, Manchester, Supply Chain, Junior Buyer, Buyer, Category Manager, Indirect, FM, Facilities, Fleet, Marketing, Procurement
Apply for Procurement Indirect Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly