Regional Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £55k - London
Regional Indirects Procurement Manager - Household Brand - FTSE 100 - £55K + Car Allowance - London
This global company is a household name, and has over 70 years of experience within the FMCG industry. As a FTSE 100 company, with indirect spend in the hundreds of £millions, they are looking for innovative employees to lead positive change within their rapidly growing organisation.
As a Regional Procurement Manager for UKI and Europe, you will propel the company forward, implementing procurement strategies, and heading up global strategic indirect procurement projects.
If you are an ambitious and resilient indirect procurement manager, then this may be the next challenge for you.
This Regional Indirects Procurement Manager role will entail tasks such as the following:
- Create and implement critical strategies and projects across the UKI and European region, with exposure to further responsibility working with more distant locations
- Drive value improvements within the category and personally reduce procurement costs
- Provide information and make assessments on behalf of the global procurement team, in order to guide the function towards success
- Assist all areas within procurement, including professional services, marketing, IT, FM and logistics
To be successful within this Regional Indirects Procurement Manager role you will need:
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- FMCG experience
- Experience within several areas of procurement, such as IT, logistics and professional services
- Experience working in a global environment
- Analytical skills, including experience with SAP and Office.
It would be beneficial if you:
- Have a masters degree or equivalent
- Have previous experience building and managing a team
- CIPS or MCIPS qualified
If you are a highly driven indirect generalist, who is ready to take on a challenge for a FTSE 100 company, then apply for this role today!
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, procure, supply chain, indirect, indirect generalist, supply chain management, category manager, regional category manager, global, Europe, UKI, MCIPS, CIPS, Degree, professional services, FM, facilities management, marketing, IT procurement, logistics, CAPEX, SAP, Office, FMCG, Food, sweet treats, London, Essex, Chiswick.
Apply for Regional Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £55k - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly