Procurement - Facilities Management - World Leading FMCG
Job Title: Global FM Transformation Manager
Salary: £50k + Excellent Benefits
Location: West London (WFH 2-3 days per week)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you a procurement manager with a hunger to join a rapidly growing organisation and implement change? World leading FMCG are revolutionising their global facilities management function and are looking for an innovative transformation manager like you to join their global team and help drive customer conversion journeys across international markets.
Based out of their West London office, with the freedom to work 2-3 days per week from home, you will be forward thinking and implement procurement strategy in a transformational/cross functional capacity. You will manage a spend of circa £100 million across category subsets including but not to; cleaning, security, supply costs and FM. This will include autonomy over risk assessments, coordinating with HSE, financial budgeting, contracts and SRM.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial procurement manager to broaden their exposure to facilities management within a giant FMCG and flourish in a fast-paced, strategy led role. This organisation take pride in developing from within, providing ample opportunity for rapid career progression.
As a Global FM Transformation manager you will:
- Help harmonise the global FM strategy.
- Be a strong leader, ensuring adherence of local market stakeholders to key contract points.
- Sell your strategy internally.
- Have a demonstrable track record of operating and delivering in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
- Drive transformational change and be a passionate advocate of the environmental agenda and sustainable practices.
- Proven track record of success in facilities management.
- Demonstrable record of building and executing multi-year procurement strategies.
- Previous experience of handling contract negotiations (RFI's,RFP's etc)
- Valid EU work permit.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree.
This FMCG offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have experience in facilities management within a global organization and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Facilities Management, Procurement, Sourcing Specialist, Category Manager, Cleaning, Security, FM, Facilities, Retail, Reading, Ireland, Dublin, UK, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Venice, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Procurement Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Transformation.