Global IT Procurement Manger - FTSE 100 - £75k + Car
Global IT Procurement Manger- FTSE 100 - Pharmaceutical Industry - London - £75K + Car Allowance + Benefits
A global pharmaceutical company which strives to improve the quality of human life and its longevity. This is a world-renowned organisation known for its morality and success, especially within the recent pandemic. This business focuses greatly on the employee experience, with the culture being focused around patience, transparency and integrity.
This global organisation is seeking an experienced IT Category Manager to drive the procurement function to further business success, which will be underpinned by innovation in a performance driven culture. If you are a highly performance driven professional, then this may be the next career step for you.
As a IT Procurement Manager, you will:
- Use your knowledge and experience to research and identify potential suppliers, and then play a key part in managing these relationships.
- Supervise the large IT budget and ensure all estimations of spend are on track, including all areas, such as software, hardware and telecoms.
- Play a vital role in negotiating contract terms to ensure that payments are favorable for both parties.
- Manage an efficient flow of IT goods to ensure that production and service is optimized across the globe.
- Act as a bridge with the legal team, ensuring that the IT function acts in line with laws and regulations.
- Autonomously run a multi-million pound spend across the IT function, closely monitoring the entire end-to-end process, developing your skills within procurement.
To be successful as an IT Procurement Manager you will:
- Be CIPS/MCIPS qualified
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Have vast experience within IT procurement
- Have a proven track record within the IT Procurement function.
- Have experience working with a variety of stakeholders
If you are an ambitious IT Procurement Manager who is willing to take on a challenge working for a FTSE 100 company, then apply now!
If you have any queries on this role, please email jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, procure, category manager, procurement manager, IT manager, IT category manager, IT procurement manager, software, hardware, telecoms, cips, mcips, vendor management, degree, negotiate, stakeholder management, contract manager, FTSE 100, pharmaceutical, information technology.
Apply for Global IT Procurement Manger - FTSE 100 - £75k + Car
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly