Regional Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £55K - London
Senior Procurement Consultant-London-Travel-55-60K + Benefits
This role provides the opportunity to work for a market-leading company which specializes in procurement advice and transformational guidance. This company has a vibrant culture, which offers variety to all employees. This role will put you at the forefront of maximizing business' potentials and assisting them in achieving their goals. This role requires significant UK travel, which offers opportunities for further procurement networking.
The Senior Procurement Consultant will require the management of varying areas within the Procurement function, giving both variety and autonomy to the role. Some key roles of this role include:
- Undertaking insightful market research
- Discovering and developing relations with senior client stakeholders
- Producing monthly reports focusing on key trend analysis
- Actively expand your procurement knowledge and expertise
- Run innovative procurement projects, varying in complexity
- Travelling around the UK, consulting various candidates
In order to apply for this role you must possess the following:
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification
- Degree 2:1 or higher
- 4 or more years experience in procurement
- A proven aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
For more information regarding this exciting procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Alicia at jobsALV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: Senior Procurement Consultant, manager, supply chain, cips, travel, guidance, direct procurement, indirect procurement, buyer, purchasing, strategic procurement, supplier management, stakeholder management, experience, IT aptitude, business development.
Apply for Regional Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £55K - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly