Senior Indirect Procurement Manager / Hospitality
Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Hospitality / London / Career Progression / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £60,000
Following a surge in recent success, this established hospitality organisation is seeking a passionate member to join its team as a Senior Indirect Procurement Manager. You will work across a range of indirect procurement categories, from Marketing and HR procurement to Professional Services and IT procurement, within a variety of procurement projects and events.
Within this exciting procurement function you will have the opportunity to imprint your procurement strategy as well as provide essential guidance to 3 direct reports. You will have the invaluable opportunity to individually develop your capabilities, as well as progress through the rankings.
Within this Senior Indirect Procurement Manager opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on the end-to-end procurement process, from supplier engagement and sourcing to commercial negotiation
- Continuously take a strategic approach in improvement and implementation of procurement processes, in alignment with overall business requirements
- Create and run an effective contract management process that ensures maximisation of value as well as minimisation of risk
- Consistently identify and execute new business opportunities to help drive change, facilitated by excellent cross-collaboration with senior stakeholders
To apply for this Senior Indirect Procurement Manager position, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within Indirect Procurement
- Ideally experience within leadership
- The desire to work autonomously and within a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist Procurement, Events, Marketing, Hospitality, Greenfield procurement function, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, London, Crawley, Eastbourne