Regional Indirect Category Manager
Regional Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Food / London / Career Progression / £55,000 - £58,000 + Car Allowance
Are you looking to utilize your procurement experience within a heritage brand that provides an excellent culture to work within? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This established organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a Regional Indirect Procurement Category Manager. With a global brand presence the opportunities to progress within this role are extensive, with the opportunity to become a business partner in the future, this is not one to miss out on.
You will gain invaluable exposure to a range of indirect procurement categories, from Marketing procurement and Professional Services procurement to IT procurement and HR procurement. You will have the opportunity to continuously contribute to the development of regional procurement strategy.
Regional Indirect Procurement Category Manager responsibilities…
- Undertake a range of end-to-end procurement activities across all indirect categories whilst excellently guiding 3 direct reports
- Develop and implement regional procurement category strategies in relation to sourcing and efficiency projects; facilitated by assignment of the necessary procurement colleagues
- Continuously deliver cost reduction projects in terms of regional spend as well as driving category improvement initiatives
- Ensure cross-collaboration with all necessary stakeholders to understand current and future requirements in alignment with overall company objectives
Regional Indirect Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- Strong track record across indirect procurement, such as Marketing procurement and Professional Services procurement
- Strong strategic category experience
- Excellent skills surrounding collaboration, communication and negotiation
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, development, global, purchasing, supply chain, London
Apply for Regional Indirect Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly