Value Match are supporting a training provider to appoint a Procurement Coach to join their growing team. This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £30,000 on offer.
The successful candidate will work with a cohort of learners from multiple organisations on a one-to-one basis, helping them to develop their procurement knowledge and skills. The successful candidate should have a minimum 5 years experience in a procurement role and qualified to CIPS Level 4 as a minimum.
If you have the following skills and experience then please get in touch:
- Minimum 5 years experience within a procurement or buying role
- Qualified to minimum of CIPS Level 4
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels
- Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Dedicated and suitable working space at home with reliable broadband connection