Procurement Sourcing Specialist FM
Procurement Sourcing Specialist - Facilities Management - FTSE100 Technology firm - Hampshire/ Surrey Boarder - £45k + package
Defence Technology Major is seeking a Sourcing Specialist within the Facilities Management category to join their best-in-class procurement function and work hand-in-hand with the category manager to excel the £multi-million spend to new heights.
This is an incredible opportunity for an up-and-coming procurement professional to join a firm which nurtures creativity and development. With a training scheme in place you will be exposed to some of the best minds in procurement to help your journey through the company, with a clear path to senior levels.
As a Procurement Sourcing Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large spend across both hard and soft FM services and their sub-categories
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to Category Managers across different categories to inform key stakeholders on the progression of the categories and how that will affect the wider business
- Negotiate, and create relationships with, internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market.
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in procuring FM services
- Experience in sourcing key areas in indirect spends
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills
- Friendly, driven person looking to maintain high standards and set an example for self as well as others
- Driving license
- IT literate, ability to use computer systems
- CIPS (desirable)
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
If you are interested in this role and think it suits your skills then please send across your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Construction, Procurement, Hampshire, Farnborough, Buyer, Sourcing Specialist, Buyer, Procurement, Supply Chain, Defence, Facilities Management, Waste management, FM, Soft Services, Hard Services, Soft FM, Hard FM
management, FM, Soft Services, Hard Services, Soft FM, Hard FM