Procurement Business Partner - Marketing
Procurement Business Partner - Marketing - FTSE100 Fashion Retailer - London - £70k-80k + extensive benefits
This fashion giant is seeking a Procurement Business Partner with extensive experience in the Marketing and digital Category to join their A-grade procurement function based from their stunning London HQ with flexible working.
This is a great opportunity for an A-grade Marketing procurement professional to gain global exposure in a role with clear progression into senior management.
You will be stepping into a brand new role with the ability to take the reins and make the category your own.
As a Procurement Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the business' Marketing and Digital team to establish and develop strategies to ensure the category development
- Work with the wider business and procurement teams to ensure key suppliers are maintaining product quality and cost efficiency
- Provide market intelligence and market sourcing research to identify key areas of cost savings working with internal customers to hit delivery targets
- Identify and advise key stakeholders of commercial risks and apply market knowledge to identify a strategic plan
As a Procurement Business Partner your key competencies will include:
- Experience within the marketing and digital procurement space at manager level
- Have experience in the retail industry
- Extensive knowledge of social media, influencer and bloggers market
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- CIPS - Desirable
- Degree - Desirable
If this sounds like an opportunity which suits your skills and abilities then please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Management, Business Manager, Marketing, Indirects, Retail, FMCG, Procurement, Supply Chain, London, Reading, FTSE100, Bluechip
Apply for Procurement Business Partner - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly