IT Procurement Category Manager / Nationally Renowned
IT Procurement Category Manager / Nationally Renowned Organisation / Creative Services / London / Flexible Working / £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to utilize your IT procurement experience within an opportunity where you will have complete autonomy over the IT procurement category? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This nationally renowned organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as an IT Procurement Category Manager. Working within a relatively small procurement team you will take lead on the IT procurement category.
You will be working within a best-in-class organization along with industry-leading senior stakeholders, including a new high-profile Chief Technology Officer. This organization provides a rare working environment that provides a flexible and collaborative approach.
IT Procurement Category Manager responsibilities…
- Taking lead on delivery and execution of all relevant IT procurement activities; from market analysis and benchmarking to competitive tenders and negotiation
- Sourcing a variety of IT procurement sub-categories, including software, hardware and networks, all dependent on each individual project
- Build, develop and maintain excellent relationships with technology colleagues as well as key industry-leading suppliers through SRM
- Provide essential advice and support to the technology department through creation of supplier strategy, sourcing options and general commercial needs
IT Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- MCIPS / Degree education would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in IT procurement
- Experience within sourcing various IT procurement sub-categories; for instance software, hardware, networks and cloud services
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management, IT Procurement Category Manager, IT Procurement Manager