Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager - Bids and Programs - FTSE100 Major - Southampton predominantly WFH - £50k-55k + Bonus and package
Global FTSE is looking for an excellent procurement professional to join their advanced procurement function in their Bids and Programs team. You will be working directly with Supply Chain Lead and Category managers. This will give you great exposure to some of the best minds in the business and fast track progression into senior management.
If you are an ambitious procurement and supply chain professional and want to get involved in £multi-million negotiations with some of the largest aerospace and defense companies globally then this is a great opportunity to hear more about.
As a Supply Chain Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working and liaising with C-suite stakeholders demonstrating you in-depth market knowledge to influence key decisions across the aerospace units. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units. You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
Required expertise for a Supply Chain Manager:
- Strong Category Management and Supply Chain experience, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace, technology is ideal
- End to end exposure of procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and value add
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
If this sounds like a role suitable to your skills and experience then please send across your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Supply Chain, Procurement, Bids, Programs, Procurement, FTSE100, Southampton, Farnborough, Defense, Technology
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly