Benelux Strategic Buyer
Benelux Strategic Buyer
Global Machine Manufacturing Business
Location - Rotterdam, NL
Salary - €70,000 - €75,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global industry leader operating in the sector of heavy machinery manufacturing is looking to hire an experienced strategic buyer to join its team and lead the regional procurement activities for BeNeLux. You will take on direct accountability for the development and execution of the regional sourcing strategy as well as tracking the performance of suppliers and monitoring cost targets. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with operational and technical teams and ensure that the business is adhering to procurement processes and policy to obtain the best value for the company.
As the Strategic Buyer you will be responsible for a large part of the company's €25M of 3rd party spend for engineering components, parts and services.
Key skills required to be considered for the Benelux Strategic Buyer position:-
- Drive negotiations with local and regional suppliers to consistently achieve target goals
- Establish an effective supplier selection and development program to build an efficient supplier portfolio that minimizes risk to the business
- Drive procurement due diligence and ensure that the business is following proper procurement processes when conducting any purchasing activities
- Provide subject matter expertise in all matters related to procurement to local market stakeholders
- Deliver initiatives that will provide long-term financial and operational benefits to the business such as cash flow improvements, supplier rationalization, quality improvements, etc.
- Must be a fluent Dutch speaker to engage with local market stakeholders and suppliers; Fluency in German also highly beneficial
Other qualifications that are highly desirable for the position of Benelux Region Strategic Purchasing Manager:
- Strong technical background and experience in purchasing of products and services related to the engineering and manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Good analytical mindset and able to look at the big picture when building your purchasing strategy
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business field
- NEVI Qualification is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a procurement professional with a passion for engineering to join an industry leader and apply their skills to drive value to the Benelux region. If you have the relevant skills and experience then apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or by sharing your CV directly to Rikard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Benelux Strategic Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly