Procurement Director - Raw Materials EMEA
Procurement Director - Raw Materials - EMEA
Global Manufacturing Business
Location - Amsterdam, NL (Relocation required if not based locally)
Salary - €160k-€170k + Benefits Package
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global manufacturing firm is looking for an experienced procurement director to take on the €600M EMEA Raw Materials procurement portfolio to help improve the cost performance of the category during a highly turbulent market as well as building up the capabilities of the direct team of 10 Category Managers. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to manage a high-impact category with great visibility in the business, reporting directly to CPO.
As the Procurement Director for EMEA Raw Materials, you will lead a team of experienced category managers who oversee a sizeable spend covering all of the business' critical raw materials. This position will have a major impact in ensuring the security of the supply of goods to the production facilities across EMEA and managing the department's supplier relationship management program to ensure any high-risk suppliers are effectively managed.
You will be targeted by your ability to drive profitability and maintain current cost structures in a volatile market whilst simultaneously driving optimal performance from your team of category managers to consistently achieve and surpass their own KPIs.
To be effective in the role of Procurement Director - Raw Materials you should have the following skills and experience to bring to the role:-
- Track record of leading international procurement teams of experienced sourcing and category managers
- Experienced in hands-on management of raw materials for production of goods; chemicals sourcing experience is highly beneficial
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and multinational procurement environment with the ability to drive change and effectively manage ambiguity
- Ability to deliver effective Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program and drive company's sustainability goals
- Ambitious mentality with the drive to take on a global leadership position within the organization
This opportunity is set to be a highly challenging role for any experienced procurement professional and provides the added benefit of clear short and mid-term career progression for the right candidate. If you believe you have the right skills in driving global changes to a raw materials procurement department then apply now with your most recent CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Procurement Director - Raw Materials EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly