Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading Organisation / Marketing / London / Flexible Working / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
This industry-leading organization is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as an Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead. Reporting into the head of procurement, you will have complete autonomy over the IT procurement category within a best-in-class environment. The extensive presence of this brand will open many doors for you in the future.
The diverse nature of this role in terms of varied day-to-day activities due to being involved within a variety of exciting high and low value projects. This organization provides a great working culture with a very flexible approach. This is not an opportunity to miss out on.
Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead, your responsibilities will include…
- Complete autonomy over the IT procurement category with delivery and execution of all IT procurement activities, from developing supplier strategy and sourcing options to assessing commercial needs across the technology cost base
- Building, developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders, from technology and procurement colleagues to the new high-profile Chief Technology Officer
- Undertaking a variety of day-to-day responsibilities, from marketing analysis and benchmarking to competitive tenders and excellent negotiation
- Develop, own and manage specific RFPs and related procurement processes whilst working collaboratively with the procurement team
Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead, requirements to apply include…
- MCIPS/Degree would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, organization and collaboration
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in procurement, particularly in relation to IT procurement and IT procurement sub-categories, such as software, hardware and networks
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management
Apply for Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly