Junior Global Procurement Indirect Specialist - Magic Circle Law Firm - London with offices worldwide - £30-45k + Package and benefits
An Award winning Global Law Firm is currently launching an in-house procurement function and is on the lookout for a Junior indirect procurement professional to help nurture and expand this newly established procurement function.
They have launched this new organization within the firm to further strengthen and develop their procurement capabilities, introducing top end practices, processes, and procedures delivering strategic value of the end-to-end procurement process.
Global Procurement Indirect generalist Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute procurement projects, influencing key commercial decisions and invoking new strategic ways of thinking within procurement
- Advise and guide key stakeholders and supplier management through the end-to-end procurement process as well as assisting with mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the spend within certain procurement categories, proactively engaging in generating and supporting relationships with suppliers, as well as, the savings & efficiency and contracts
- Support category managers and maintain productivity through report savings benefits also addressing key areas of risks
- Conduct market research and analysis to obtain the best market value, tendering and negotiating with suppliers
Global Procurement Operations Specialist Essential Skills:
- Experience in indirect Procurement, with the ability to work and get involved with a plethora of categories including Facilities, HR and professional services
- Work autonomously and be a quality leader with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills for optimum delivery of negotiations and contract tendering
- CIPS (Preferable)
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement