Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned / NPI
Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned Organisation / New Product Introduction / Bristol / £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
This best-in-class organization is offering an exciting procurement opportunity as a Direct Procurement Manager. With plans to double revenue over the next 5 years the capabilities of this company are endless; new products, markets and categories.
Not only will you be involved with established end-to-end procurement you will also be responsible for NPI in relation to unprecedented products and technologies.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager role, you will…
- Lead procurement engagement with Research and NPI teams to ensure optimal value creation on new technologies and suppliers; maintaining a cost effectiveness and quality
- Be assigned a variety of projects whereby you drive procurement alignment through optimal supply chain strategy
- Effectively collaborate with all relevant cross-functional teams; from NPD and operations through to Finance, Manufacturing and Commercial
- Take lead on creation of engagement plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to ensure project outcomes are met and deliver maximum value through excellent stakeholder management
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Degree is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, ideally within NPI and a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, strategic thinking and communication skills
- Experience in working with internal and external senior stakeholders would be beneficial
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol