Procurement Manager - 6 month FTC (6028)
Are you looking for a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate where you will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive the Professional Services category strategy? If this sounds like you then our client would like to hear from you.
Due to internal secondment, our client requires an experienced Procurement Manager for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) to lead the procurement of their Professional Services categories - developing and delivering category strategies to deliver target benefits and financial savings whilst providing specialist advice, guidance and service on best procurement practice.
In this role, the Procurement Manager will engage with key stakeholders to gain support and agreement for category strategies to ensure that implementation and compliance are optimal and deliver value for money.
The Procurement Manager will also define and actively manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, including technical input to negotiations on strategically significant contracts and negotiation and management of third party service providers.
The successful Procurement Manager will have/be:
- Proven track record of Professional Services strategic sourcing and category management - Engineering, Construction, Consultancy, Audit, Financial Services, Insurance Claims Management, Card Payments & Merchant Services
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship management - challenge business needs
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
To register your interest in this Procurement Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Procurement Manager - 6 month FTC (6028)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly