Senior Data Analyst Specializing in Python - FTSE100 Designer Runway Brand - London - £55k - 65k + generous bonus structure and other package benefits
This luxury French fashion house, operating from stunning London HQs, is searching for a Senior Data Analyst to join the team in a brand new role. They are currently going through a huge transformational change, implementing new software systems to streamline the business and need a Data Analyst well versed in Python and other programming languages.
You will work with various stakeholders to determine how to use business data to better streamline the business and improve productivity and efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting company with huge developmental plans for the future. So If you are looking for great career progression, a fun and exciting environment and a challenging role then they want to hear form you.
Senior Data Analyst role and responsibility:
- Evaluate the need for analytics, access the problems to be solved and what internal or external data sources to use or acquire
- Liaise with teams across the business reviewing and preparing analytical reports
- Analyse and manipulate data developing cost models
As a Senior Data Analyst they expect you to have:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment as a Data Analyst with knowledge of Coupa
- Experience with Python and other programming languages
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex problems to a non-technical audience
- Degree desirable
If this sounds like a great role for your experience then please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Data Analytics, Data Analyst, Procurement, Supply Chain, Fashion, Retail, FTSE100, FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Python, Coupa, Coding Languages, Programming, Coupa, Python.