IT Procurement Manager - 12 Month FTC
IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) - Leading Law Firm - London (Flexible Working) Salary: £70-£80k + Excellent Benefits
To Apply please contact: Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced IT procurement professional looking to join a highly renowned organisation and implement your own procurement strategy? Leading Global Professional Services firm seek a subject matter expert to fill this 12-month vacancy in their procurement team.
You will have autonomy over broad IT specifications, including but not limited to; hardware, software, networks, telecoms and licensing. Based out of their London, you will develop and execute procurement category strategy that compliments suppliers and onboards key internal/external stakeholders, negotiating contracts in the best interest of the business. You will operate in a cross-functional procurement capacity and endeavour to instil best in class performance amongst all sourcing activities.
This organisation is going through huge expansion, offering enviable avenues for career progression and the chance for an ambitious, decisive IT SME to broaden their exposure to Professional Services.
As the IT Procurement Manager, you will:
- Lead digital IT transformation within a large organisation.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they relate to IT, and align them with broader category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier negotiations, engagement and collaboration).
- Be confident leading and negotiating contracts, acting in the best interest of the organisation.
- Be cost management focused and be eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, keeping the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Engage with key internal/external key stakeholders and be a harmonising presence throughout the organisation.
- Comprehensive experience within IT procurement.
- Have experience leading procurement transformation.
- Have a track record of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives with the confounds of IT along with SRM experience.
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree.
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Additional qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
This giant professional services firm offers enviable opportunity for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, UK, Technology, London, Bromley, Stratford, Greenwich, Berkshire, Surrey, Portsmouth, Wiltshire, Boscombe, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital.