Sourcing Manager - CPS
Brand New exciting Sourcing Procurement Lead - CPS and Indirect Spend - FTSE100 Major - Farnborough - £40-45k + benefits
Leading Technology major is looking for a strong and ambitious procurement professional with experience in the indirect spend to join their best-in-class procurement function.
They are currently going through a really exciting expansion so it's a great opportunity to join a well-established procurement function with opportunity for growth and a clear pathway into senior management.
As a sourcing lead for the CPS spend you will be working closely with the category manager on key areas of category strategy and development, taking ownership of some of the key categories within this spend.
Indirect Procurement Sourcing Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating favourable terms with key suppliers, across global markets
- Prepare and process purchase orders for the indirect procurement spend
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the business, informing them on market trends and risk mitigations
- Execute cost effective and timely delivery of procurement sourcing subjects
- Develop new supplier relationships to best accommodate various needs of the business whilst abiding by the regulations in place
As an indirect Procurement Sourcing Manager your key requirements are:
- Experience within procurement and supply chain within indirect spends
- CIPS qualified or equivalent
- Category Management experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Indirect, Technology, FTSE, Fortune 500, Farnborough, Hampshire, Reading, Surrey, London, Southampton, Winchester, Bournemouth, CPS, Corporate Professional Services, HR, Marketing, Fleet