Generalist Procurement Specialist / Award-Winning
Generalist Procurement Specialist / Award-Winning Procurement Consultancy / Career Progression / York / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This industry-leading award winning procurement consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a Generalist Procurement Specialist. Renowned for working beyond conventional procurement boundaries, from holistically reviewing the commercial landscape and operational footprints to optimisation of working capital and procurement transformation, the capabilities of this organisation are endless.
Not only will you be exposed to best-in-class clients, you'll be surrounded by an outstanding award-winning company culture and coupled with great progression opportunities, this is not one to miss out on. The dynamic nature of this role in terms of working across a variety of procurement areas, from direct to indirect procurement and across multiple categories, enables each day will be different from the next.
Within this exciting procurement consultancy role, you'll be required to…
- Consistently manage and maintain relationships with FTSE 100 clients through various activities, from reviewing client data reports and identifying potential problems to delivering insightful findings and appropriate recommendations
- Provide essential support across a range of projects and programmes focussing on a variety of industries all of which provides invaluable exposure and experience to every aspect of procurement
- Continuously strive for your self-advancement, facilitated by tailor made progression plans providing a clear roadmap and necessary objectives for rapid development
- Develop innovative solutions, ideas and frameworks to drive improvements within clients procurement processes and overall procurement function
To be suitable for this procurement consultancy role, you will need…
- Degree / MCIPS is highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within strategic sourcing, particularly within a multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, collaboration and communication
- Self-starter mentality and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, procurement consultant, stakeholder management, data analysis, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, procurement process, private sector, indirect procurement, project support, SRM, aerospace, consumer goods, FMCG, automotive