Procurement Sourcing Manager - Engineering
Procurement Sourcing Manager - Engineering Procurement - Leading Defense Company - London - £45-50K + package!
Dedicated to solving some of the most complex security problem's in the world utilizing cutting edge technology and the brightest of minds, they are now looking to you to bring more ingenuity and more curiosity to their well-established and progressive procurement team.
With offices across the globe including: Canada, Middle East and United States of America you will gain incredible exposure to new depths of global procurement and the ability to travel and explore gaining fresh knowledge from colleagues internationally.
There really is no better time to join this passionate and open-minded company with great core values such as: Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability, and health, safety and wellbeing of their staff and customers. So if you are up for a challenge in a company which will nurture your career progression then apply below.
- Responsible for the end-to-end procurement process looking after indirect Category, conducting research and analysis on market trends, reviewing contracts for conformance to company policies, discussing defects, risks, and problems with suppliers negotiating refunds
- Strategically executing cost and time efficient delivery of procurement sourcing projects
- Manage and inform key stakeholders managing expectations, explaining risks and strategies for the category aligning plans with stakeholders to drive value and performance
- Work on contracts and tenders, negotiating advantageous terms with key suppliers preparing requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement process
- Procurement skills required
- Degree educated or equivalent - CIPS desirable
- Experience in Indirect procurement
- Track record of dealing with large spends and negotiating large contracts
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, indirect, FM, Generalist, Procurement, Soft FM, Hard FM, Facilities Management