Category Manager - Professional Services
At Britvic we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic soft drinks company. As one of the UK’s leading players in the FMCG market we pride ourselves on setting high standards, being courageous and pushing ourselves to think outside the bottle.
About the Role:
The Britvic Procurement team are responsible for sourcing all goods and services the business needs to operate. This includes our direct product requirements for packaging and ingredients as well as supporting wider business needs for indirect purchasing. Our Procurement vision: ‘Together we’ve unlocked our full potential and been recognised for excellence in Procurement’. Our Mission: ‘We use our expertise to deliver supply solutions that advance Britvic’s sustainability, competitiveness and growth’.
As Category Manager, you will effectively create and execute short, medium and long term group procurement strategies to maximise Britvic’s purchasing power through the effective prioritisation of categories within the portfolio.
With responsibility for one of Britvic's most critical and high profile categories - Professional/Corporate Services, you will work with a wide range of suppliers and stakeholders across Britvic’s worldwide operations, leading the implementation of group wide procurement strategy for this category of spend.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of working with suppliers within the Professional Services sector (experience with contingent labour and/or travel is highly desirable though we will consider other relevant experience within professional/corporate services categories)
- Knowledge of category management and supplier relationship management tools and techniques
- Experience of leading and developing own or core project teams
- Change management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!
We believe we are stronger together and that’s why we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. We know that by building a truly inclusive environment where everyone feels celebrated, safe and respected - diversity and wellbeing will naturally thrive
At Britvic we operate a flexible,, hybrid working policy.