Indirect Senior Consultant / Global Management Consultancy
Generalist Procurement Specialist / Award-Winning Procurement Consultancy / Career Progression / York / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This globally reputable Consulting, Transformation and Digital Professional Services organization is offering an exciting new generalist procurement role as a Senior Consultant focusing on Indirect categories. This organization is known for its renowned innovation capabilities providing cutting-edge technologies and coupled with its rare flexible culture committed to improving the lives of society, from key clients to all valued employees, this role is not one to miss out on.
This exciting new procurement role is highly dynamic, from working across both the public and private sector to a range of markets and roles, including Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Savings Delivery. If you are looking for a role where every day is a little different, this is certainly for you.
Within this Senior Consultant procurement role, your responsibilities will include...
- Utilization of various tools, methodologies, innovations and approach's to facilitate delivery of procurement processes, procurement projects and procurement transformation whilst simultaneously delivering maximum value and cost improvements to key clients
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with multiple stakeholders, from senior colleagues to industry-renowned clients which can involve responding to requirements or conflict resolution
- Various day-to-day activities including the management of differing projects, workstreams and larger programmes whilst consistently undertaking Opportunity Assessment Reviews, leading identification of cost saving initiatives as well as deploying contract management and SRM to continuously deliver client requirements
To apply for this Senior Consultant procurement position, you will need…
- Cross-category indirect procurement experience, ideally within IT procurement, marketing procurement or FM procurement
- CIPS and degree education
- Relevant procurement competencies and general capabilities, from time efficiency and presentation abilities to project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate past performance successes within various procurement activities including stakeholder relationship management, supplier selection and negotiation
- Ideally experience within both public and private sector but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, senior consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes,