Procurement Consult HR - Insurance and Benefits Specialist
Procurement HR Consultant - Insurance & Benefits Specialist - FMCG Major - London with flexible working - £85k + Brilliant benefits package
This £multi-billion FMCG major is seeking a Specialist HR Procurement Professional with particular expertise in Insurance & Benefits to join their best-in-class procurement function. They are looking for an HR Professional to head up the Insurance and benefits categories and work alongside the procurement function
This is a great opportunity which offers a clear and progressive pathway into senior management. With training and support provided through out you will develop not only as a specialist in HR but also develop knowledge of procurement and procurement processes.
Insurance and Benefits HR Professional Responsibility:
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in-house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Insurance and Benefits HR Professional Experience:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip