IT Procurement Analyst - Global Professional Services - £35K
7 days left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Analyst - Global Professional Services - £30-35K + Package
Location: Central London
Are you a bright, ambitious procurement professional with a hunger to join a highly renowned organisation and help implement transformational change? This Global professional services firm are looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to join their rapidly growing procurement function. Based out of their sleek, state of the art London HQ (with the freedom to work 2-3 days per week from home), you will provide IT procurement and supplier management services to key stakeholders within the firm.
You will be responsible for purchasing projects across all IT services, software and hardware, as well as offering analytical support amongst a broad portfolio including but not limited to; spend analysis, opportunity analysis, supplier/market analysis and tender analysis.
At a time of rapid growth and expansion, they seek someone who is eager to progress to more senior positions within the team and contribute to the development of a centralised function with Global reach.
The IT Procurement Analyst will be responsible for:
- Engaging with the whole procurement lifecycle, including but not limited to obtaining competitive quotes, purchasing including raising purchase orders, managing/processing invoices, managing supplier delivery times/logistics and supply issues.
- Owning the IT contracts renewal's including working with supplier relationship owners to understand their strategy for the existing relationship.
- Engaging proactively and collaboratively with key internal stakeholders.
- Working with the firm's software licensing partners to purchase, track and renew licenses as required.
Required Background for the IT Procurement Manager:
- Sourcing experience is essential, with specific knowledge of IT/Technology procurement.
- Good level of understanding of IT Services Level Agreements (SLA), Lease Agreements and Microsoft Licensing Agreements (e.g. Enterprise, Cloud)
- Proven experience in supplier selection and segmentation, onboarding, relationship management, risk management, performance management and termination
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, IT Buyer, IT procurement analyst, Supply Chain, IT procurement, Professional Services, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Global, Supplier Management, Tendering, Purchasing, Technology Procurement, London, Central London
Apply for IT Procurement Analyst - Global Professional Services - £35K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly