Direct Procurement Manager / Career Progression
2 days left
- Full Time
Direct Procurement Manager / Worldwide Renowned Technology Organisation / Career Progression Opportunities / Swindon / £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This worldwide renowned organisation is seeking a Direct Procurement Manager to join its team. This best-in-class organisation defies conventional boundaries to undertake unprecedented innovations in order to create cutting-edge products that can be leveraged into new markets, new categories and new locations.
You will be a key player in relation to the end-to-end procurement function in relation to exciting product categories that include both established products as well as unprecedented New Product Introduction. This organisation prides itself on valuing its employees through rapid career progression opportunities as well as a range of benefits, from subsidised products to an attractive bonus.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager position, your responsibilities will include…
- Partnering closely with relevant departments, such as NPI and Research, to effectively deliver supplier engagement and drive optimum supplier selection in the early stages of the development process
- For assigned upstream projects, take lead on procurement alignment and supplier strategy through continuously liaising with the procurement engineering department to effectively incorporate feedback
- Attend research projects to pre-determine upcoming requirements and the qualification of suppliers to ensure timely delivery of production projects and overall procurement outcomes are attained
- Drive cost avoidance activity using a range of proven-approaches in both a commercial, technical and procurement conscience manner
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager opportunity, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, particularly in relation to strategic sourcing and ideally within direct procurement
- Past experience in liaising with engineering teams would be advantageous
- Resilient and self-starter mentality with desire to work in fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol
Apply for Direct Procurement Manager / Career Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly