Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - £60-70k
3 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - £60-70k + Package
Nationwide Locations available (incl. London, Birmingham and Manchester)
One of the UK's largest household names, who have a multi-award winning procurement function, now have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional with experience across Indirect services procurement to join the team as a result of huge expansion within the function. In this position you will be heading up £Multi-million spend sub-categories across indirect services and be responsible for driving integral saving initiatives and managing a huge range of suppliers.
This role can based in one of their many UK offices on a flexible working basis, where you are expected to be in the office 2 days a week and the rest can be home-based. The salary on offer is £60-70,000 alongside a fantastic package, which includes a bonus of up to 20%!
If you are a driven individual, capable of delivering the best-in-class procurement and are ambitious enough to drive a 3-year cost transformation project, then I would love to hear from you!
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the £100Million spend indirect services category
- Leading strategy development across the sub-categories, with a focus on how to drive commercial initiatives to achieve the best value
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts whilst developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Indirect Procurement Manager:
- Demonstratable experience across large spend procurement projects where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of indirect procurement, with experience in buying indirect services
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks and with a strong understanding of driving commercial excellence through the supply chain
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Technology Procurement, indirect procurement, indirects, purchasing, Information technology, IT contracts, procurement contracts, Birmingham, Newcastle, Coventry, London, Manchester
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - £60-70k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly