Indirect Procurement Specialist / Leeds / £55K
3 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Specialist / Globally Renowned Organisation / Leeds / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for a procurement opportunity where you can further your procurement experience across a variety of indirect procurement categories? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This globally renowned organization is seeking an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join its team. You will be employed by an international boutique procurement consultancy, however, you will be assigned to a long-term project with a high-profile client. Subsequently, you will have the option to move onto a new long-term project or become a procurement consultant.
You will therefore have the ability to drive procurement improvements across a variety of indirect procurement categories, from HR procurement and IT procurement to Marketing procurement and Professional Services procurement. You will gain excellent experience that expands your procurement knowledge and abilities; this organization prides itself on career progression.
Within this Indirect Procurement Specialist opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Lead development of procurement strategy for a variety of sourcing categories as required, this may cover direct procurement, indirect procurement or a combination of the two
- Have full autonomy over complex and sometimes challenging negotiations in alignment with overall strategy and project requirements as well continuously seek business improvements
- Undertake excellent stakeholder management, including implementation of stakeholder engagement plans with clear objectives and measurable outcomes
- Manage a portfolio of strategic improvement projects in order to deliver superior outcomes regarding value maximization within a timely manner that is aligned with customer demands
To apply for this Generalist Procurement Specialist opportunity, you need…
- Degree / MCIPS is highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within strategic sourcing, particularly within a multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, collaboration and communication
- Self-starter mentality and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement lead, procurement specialist, procurement manager, direct procurement, indirect procurement, generalist procurement, Utilities, FM, Facilities Management, Consultant, Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, purchasing, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder management, Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds, York, Career Progression
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist / Leeds / £55K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly